The new LABINDIA Dissolution Apparatus DS8000 provide great versatility and configurability. It fulfils all requirements relating to ASTM & FDA Mechanical Calibration. The state-of-the-art Dissolution Testing with touch screen is elegant in design and user friendly with advanced features. The DS8000 is precision engineered for USP<711> dissolution for ease of use.
Allows storage of up to 200 product test run parameters.
Diagnostic functionality and validation report of the system is reliable enough for QC applications and flexible for R&D use.
Advanced, Micro-Controller based:
User-friendly, complies with current USP , IP & BP specifications.
• Moulded water bath with 6+2 (3+1 & 3+1) vessel configuration enables comparative studies.
• Mono shaft design with easy changeover between Apparatus I & II eliminates routine height validation as per USP.
• Paddles, Baskets and Vessels are laser marked with serial numbers for traceability.
• Automated Tablet dispenser - drops 6 dosage form at single instance.
Low Evaporation Lids:
• The conical shape low evaporation recovery lids reduces media loss during long run.
• Integrated pre-centered lids; no manual removal or positioning of lids.
• This ensures automatic vessel centering and precise positioning of paddle/basket with shaft without any special tool as per pharmacopeia requirements.
• Easy placement and locking of vessels, the Ease-align system allows the vessels to simply slide into the place (Bionet Locking).
• Once placed, vessels do not float even when empty.
• Facility to monitor Vessel temp., with an external RTD Temperature Sensor (Pt 100)
21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
• Audit Trail for all activities with search facility, report generation and printing
• 200 User ID’s with alphanumeric entries of user name, password and role based privileges selection
• Multi-level roles with password protection
• User authentication is per formed for each and every operation done by user
• Customizable PDF report file can be created through print
• USB Printing eliminates the need of serial port to connect with instrument. The user can take printout on any local or network printer as well
• Electronic signature functionality
• Manual Archive and Data Backup facility available
PUMP SYSTEM - PP 08
• Piston Pump - PP 08 is Microprocessor controlled and is ideal for sample withdrawal from 6 channels
• The Piston Pump - PP 08 with inert ceramic rotor overcomes all absorption issues
• High flow rates of 25 ml / min can be achieved with accuracy better than 1%
• Rinse function for reducing carryover issues
• Surfactant Media Compatibility