Microwave Digestion Sequential
The fast, easy alternative to Soxhlet, sonication, and other techniques.
Significantly reduce solvent usage and decrease extraction times from hours to minutes with the new Discover SP-X, a remarkable, sequential platform for automated microwave extraction, hydrolysis, or derivitizations.
• Reduce solvent usage by up to 95%
• Typical extractions in 10 minutes or less, including cool down
• Full temperature & pressure control of each vessel
• Easy-to-use vessels with snap-on caps
• Works with all solvents, including polar & non-polar
• Accommodates a wide range of sample sizes
• Documentation of every sample
• Stirring provides uniformity of sample mixture
• Optional automation deck - load it and leave it
• Ideal for a wide variety of matrices including foods, plastics and polymers, environmental samples, textiles, and more
• The cavity of the Discover SP-X is specifically designed to maintain the optimum amount of energy for the programmed reaction.
Microwave energy raises the solvent temperature above the boiling point, allowing for higher extraction efficiencies. Samples are
processed using programmed methods, ensuring uniformity of extraction times and conditions. Method programming is intuitive and the
system features a library of pre-set methods.
• The compact system features simple set-up and operation. Vessels are available in 35- and 80-mL sizes
with simple snap-on caps. The optional automation deck allows technicians to work on other tasks while the Discover SP-X
runs unattended, even overnight.